Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2011

just breath

assalamualaikum...i am new here,,, i dont know what should i tell you..let me tell you about myself...i was born on sixth jan 1992 in lousiana, baton rouge, usa. aku bukan org putih pon,  aku org kedah ja,,..hehe...let us proceed,,,i am the third of 5 siblings...elder sister is a lawyer and happily married,,, my only brother is a doctor and happily married too....and the annoying sisters in MRSM..what happen to me now? do you wanna know?
i'm just a jobless kid that awaiting for upu result!!...ok,,, i feel many people out there dissatisfied about my broken english..just move on man!!!haha!!!the truth is i love my 19teen life but feel so boring, just sleep, eat, surfing, do nothing!! so stressful !! about me:
a malaysian,
muslimah, 
single-mingle=tringle..hahaha...
i'm not that desperate,,hahaha. 
school: 
sekolah kebangsaan jitra
sekolah kebangsaan sultan ahmad tajuddin
sekolah menengah jitra
sekolah berasrama penuh integrasi kubang pasu
universiti teknologi mara-foundation in science-2010/2011
 where will i do bachelor study?
pending................................................
fav. color:
black
blue
fav. food:
everything halal la
latest fav. song:
fav. movies:
discovery,national geography,, just kidding lol
anything horror, thriller
ambition:
pending..........LosT....................
but i'm sure i want to gain happiness in world and after world........
ouh,,, the important people in my life,,mother n father,,,love you all!!!you  give me everything that i want it,..
the usual things for me are:
hungry all the time
sleeping all the time
lazy
blurr
rare
weird
abnormal
one thing that i will never forget;-friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all very nice to me,, i love teasing you guys,,hehe
(heartless)
friends forever!!!!!!!!!!!!bff!!!

 the goal:
reaching for the stars

i think that's all for today,, dont forget to follow!!!
(kalau aku silap2 skit tu ,,sorry la ye,, teguq2 je ler~~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment